Introduction to .NET Framework
- Base Class Library (BCL)
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Common Type System (CTS)
- Common Language Specification (CLS)
- Managed Code
Fundamentals of Asp.Net
- Introduction to Web Applications
- Understanding architecture ASP.NET
- Creating ASP.NET Pages – Web Forms
- Working with web controls – Button, Textbox etc.
- Postback and ViewState concepts
- Different type of List controls
- Validation controls
- FileUpload, AdRotator, MultiView, Calendar etc.
- State Management – Cookies, Sessions and Applications
- Handling session and application events using global.asax
- Error handling in ASP.NET,Tracing and debugging
Navigation , Security & Caching
- Treeview, Menu, SiteMapDataSource etc.
- Master pages and Themes
- Understanding Authentication and authorization –
Forms authentication ,Windows and Passport
- Membership API and Login controls
- ASP.NET Caching-Page, Fragment & Data Caching
Ms Sql Server
- Introduction to SQL Server
- Working with basic SQL
- T-SQL Functions–Numeric,
- String, DateTime, System
- Programming constructs of T-SQL
- Stored procedures
- Stored functions
- Cursor, Triggers
- Understanding ADO.NET provider model
- Connection to SQL Server, Oracle and MS
- Access and other databases
- Command and DataReader objects
- Working with parameters
- Working with disconnected data using
- DataSet, Datatable etc.
- Transaction management with ADO.NET
- Calling stored procedures from ADO.NET
- Introduction to Data Binding
- Data binding with List controls
- Working with SQLDataSource control
- Working with GridView, DetailsView,
- FormView to manipulate data, DataList and Repeater controls, ListView
- control to group data
- What is LINQ?
- Query operators and methods
- Accessing Object using LINQ
- Understanding LINQ to XML
- Using LINQ to SQL to access and manipulate database
- Using LinqDataSource control.
- What is Web Service?
- Understanding SOAP, WSDL, Proxy etc.
- Creating Web services
- How to consume web services
- XML Serialization
- What is XML?
- Where and why XML is used
- Using XML API – XMLTextReader, XMLDcoument
- Searching XML document using XPATH
- Defining structure using DTD and Schema
- XMLDataSource control
- Entity Framework Introduction
- CRUD Operations
- CRUD Operations with BO Class
- Stored Procedure Execution
- Entity SQL
- Eager and Lazy Loading Queries
- Inheritance of Entities
Php Web Development
- Web Page Layout Using HTML & CSS
- Integrating Jquery Functions
- Database Management System With Mysql
- Introduction to PHP
- Web Deployment
- PHP Programming Basics
- PHP Functions
- Advance PHP (PHP++)
Comments are closed.